NO Daylight Savings Time in Vietnam

:D 

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/vietnam

Of course there isn't.  This is Asia.  Middle East is the only part of Asia where DST is practiced.  Oh, and Mongolia is now-we-have-it-now -we-don't so they don't count.

There's a growing sentiment towards discontinuing DST in America. It benefits fewer and fewer people and is a general PITA.

The closer you are to the equator, the less motive for DST as daylight varies less between seasons than in temperate areas.  Hawaii has no DST either.

The Mexicans tried it one year we were there. I think they have since dropped it. Central and South America certainly didn't have it, nor Puerto Rico.

There's something weird about the temperature, too. Feels like it's in the 90's but they claim it's 30-something.  :unsure

johnross23 wrote:

There's something weird about the temperature, too. Feels like it's in the 90's but they claim it's 30-something.  :unsure

Celsius, not Fahrenheit. :)

Back in California, I remember coming in to work late the first few mornings after they moved the clocks forward.

johnross23 wrote:

It's a good thing they don't change the temperature too. We'd all freeze to death.

Today my car's clock is finally right again!

My patience has finally paid off.