Confusing

Hi all friends all over the world is,
Im an Indonesian, live in Malaysia.
Now, im having a relationship with a single guy "pakistani", we are together almost 1 year now, we met in a country when i have a training for work in his place, now we are doing the distance relationship.
I do have a confusing n fault on myself till now,
I love him so much, but how can i say tht i am a single mother. I always try to find way to say, but i m afraid will hurt him n myself too, however i heard too tht pakistani will not accepting a widor to marry their single son.
Is it true tht pakistani family will not allow their son to marry a woman like me?
If it is yes, tell me how should i do now. Will he hate me later if i told him 😢.  I really love him. But if im not a good one for him n his family, how should i stand. I need some advise maybe from u that knowing about pakistani society for a widow like me.

Yes, it is hard for pakistani parents to accept widow for their son. But some families are liberal so it might be possible that his parents will accept you.
Therefore, i suggest you to tell him the truth.

All the best.

Hello Panda2286,

You've made a mistake, you've let yourself to build an emotional foundation by hiding the truth, 99% truth means 1% lie. What ever you continue to build upon this foundation is pretty vulnerable now, the more you build the more you risk. 

But happened is happened. Tell him the truth! and also from now on you be a real lioness!

Widow or not, single mother or not you are good as you are. If you don't believe me ask your kid he/she will tell you how importen and valuable you are to him/her.

If anybody or any culture or any nation/religion or any other you-name-it don't accept you because of you are a single mother or widower, to hell with them!

Be strong for you and for your kid!

Thank you so much brother ☺️☺️☺️ You open my eyes. I know how i love him, but i know there s my son who love me more than anything without seeing who am i! Im trying to talk to him as soon as.

GOOD! Your are a brave girl