Move in suggestion to Canada

Hi all, I am looking for an expert advice for my case if it is worth taking the risk of moving to Canada.
I am 38 yrs old male married, IT Technical project manager with 15 yrs of experience working previously in India & USA. Me & my wife ended up exiting USA 5 yrs back when huge home loans, rental, family commitments etc were active & we struggled in Bangalore with financial commitments literally crushing us for few years. With failed attempts to go back to USA & since I hated my previous job, I decided to attempt for Canada last year. I paid for consultancies etc & my brother is already living in Canada in PR. Few months back I got a job offer in gulf & I am presently in gulf earning great, happy with the role, job, liking the company & planning to bring my family here. My present work, role, opportunities are good & I am inclined to work in present job at least couple of years and have already halted my Canadian dream due to recent changes & also since I don't feel comfortable quitting any job and land in foreign country with no job & with my wife not working,etc

I am not a big fan of settling in foreign countries & also learnt about the cons of Canada, My onsite dreams as of now are primarily to overcome my financial commitments etc but my wife suggests to attempt Canada again. Should i stop my Canadian dreams and be happy with what i have since i am happy as of now here? or take risks now to avoid becoming never feasible in future?

Best you read other posts here to give you an insight on what is best for you.