Work and study at the same time in santo domingo ( for foreiners)

Hello Everyone!

My name is Bony, from Port-au-Prince  Haiti. I am fluent in English, I speak good Spanish, frenche is my second Mother tongue, and Creole is my First mother tongue. I speak german a bit. I am good at computer ( I master office, widows, mac os, corel draw, quicbook etc...)

I started studying Business Management, but I had to give up schools for a while to go to help my sick mother. I had to go to work. My firsr Job was with a german International NGO THW . I was working as interpreter/translator,

My second Job was With Ets Berthony Vieux as a sales rep.  I have over 3 years of experience in marketing and sales. I respesented european Brands, Like Lactalis, Gerda, Uriach, Elerte and Giffrer.

I got back to school  in 2017, where I continue studying, Marketing, Management and Public relations.
The problem now is: I can't afford paying school fees with my income, and above all, it became almost impossible to study in haiti. From time to time, people uprise, the country has become  verry dangereous.

I want to go to santo domingo, to work and study.  I would need some advices before moving.

Is it easy to to find a well paying Job while studying....

Welcome to the forums.  I feel so bad for you and the situation there! 

Honey to work and study here you need a Dominican Cedula.  Do you have that yet? You need permission to work here or a sponsor for a work visa.

Thank you for replying. But I don't have dominican Cedula , I have nothing For the DR. So If I understand well, What i want is not possible. If It be so, I can't go Over there , because I am the one to afford my school fees, home, food Etc and i wont be able to do that without a Job.

I understand the difficulty. Without a cedula it will be almost impossible to get a legal job honey.

And the situation here is that many many are without jobs. That makes things more difficult for you.

Oh well. I had verry bad information from friends who keep telling me because I speak french, English and Spanish, it will be easy for me to work In call center. But in Fact things are not as easy in the DR. Thnank for these information. Since I cant hope better, God will certainly show me a way to succeed even if I am Haiti with all the trouble we know. But once again thank for caring.