New members of the United Arab Emirates forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hello everyone.

I am working as hotel manager in London with over 9 years of experience. I did my Master's from University of Surrey in hotel management. I am British citizen.

My wife  who is a Pharmacy technician and soon will be Pharmacist.

We both are exploring job opportunities in UAE, so any help or guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Aftab

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings of the day !!!

My name is Mr. Lobo, i am a multi-skilled, hardworking and efficient warehouse Team Leader with a proven track record of ensuring the smooth functioning and running of all warehouse concerning activities. Able to follow standard operating procedures and work in a methodical and tidy manner. Possessing a comprehensive understanding of material / stock management techniques and inventory control methods and procedures. Now looking for a suitable position with a company which offers genuine room for progression and where I can make a significant contribution.

I have a total of 10+ years of full-time work experience in , Logistic and warehousing. I believe that the skills I have acquired in the course of my professional and educational experiences will be valuable assets for your organization and/or your clients.

I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with a member of your recruiting team in due course. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Please do not hesitate to contact me further clarification.

Thanks and Regards
Ijit  Lobo

Hi All

My Name is Matt , i am a Interior Fit-Out project manager with 22 years experience in the industry, I'm Job hunting in Dubai. I"m currently still in South Africa and want to relocate to Dubai . Any advice on job hunting , I will be available for job interview if any one can direct me into the right directions.

Hello all,

this is savarn currently employed in Oman as a Electrical & Instrument Engineer, i am actively looking for opportunities in UAE and willing to relocate soon  .

If anybody has relevant suggestions please do convey.

My name is wossenseged Hailemichael I come from Ethiopia. I am an aircraft maintenance inspector I work on get engines and gasturbine engines I have 9 years of experience in the field. When I first came here in Abudabi I find things different from that I used to separate fro friends family and all mostly people here deal with their own business and mostly it is hard to find comfort and support from any one. But in time u learn the cultural difference and develop a habit to stand by yourself and take care of yourself and ur way of living will be somehow change through these processes. Other than that u need to learn other people's cultures fast so that u can make ur life easier and to make friends. The most important thing in an expat life is always work hard and achieve your goals both personal and professional. The most important aspect here is to be happy, make a good saving habit and take care when u make purchase ,get priorities straight .

I am a multilingual translator, interpreter and voice-over actor. I can speak, read and write into Arabic, English, Hindi and Urdu. Urdu and Hindi are my first language. My regional language is Bhojpuri. Arabic is my second language and English has been the most favourite among all. I am fluent in all four languages. I can teach all these languages and train people who want to improve their communication skills.

Recently, I have started Voice Over Acting in the above languages and I am looking for more opportunities. Few samples are available online. More will be soon uploaded with a more professional touch.

Public speaking has been one of my favourite subjects and I can train those who want to begin their journey into this field. I can serve organizations and companies to host their programs as MC.

As a business consultant, I can advise those who want to establish a business in the UAE. Step by step procedures will be explained when and where needed from establishing a new company to getting visas and accommodation etc.

As a labour dispute consultant, I have enough experience in resolving the matters between an employee and an employer. There are situations when the relationship between both the parties go in the wrong direction and there they need a third person to find an amicable settlement between them. Hence, I will be the best suitable consultant for that matter.

In terms of qualification, I have earned a Master's Degree in Arabic Language and Literature in 2013. I have been a member of Toastmasters International for the last five years.

Dear Friends;
I am new to Abu Dhabi and looking out for good friends from India preferably Kerala

@raniaa
Am in Abu Dhabi, Indian, from Kerala.

Hi all,
My name is Nancy, running a family business(32 yearsl old) office stationery in dubai since a while.
Looking forward to its expansion.

Interested people please contact me

And hello to all

Hi,u live in france and u want to come her in uae,im here in uae but i wanted to go in france hehehe.

Hi Nancy,

Nice meeting you here on this forum. Hope to catch up.

I am John Stephen from Nigeria I have experience in waitering/cashier and receptionist for 6years.i will be glad if I can get an help

Hi
Good to know you.  I am Santhosh.. Very new to Dubai..  Just started working with a hospital here in Ajman. Would like to know more about you.

Hi am Santhosh from Kerala but I was brought up in Ooty so you might not find a Kerala slang.  I am just new to UAE.. Just started my career here in Ajman.. Would like to know more..

Hi everyone, I am an Accountant from South Africa and I am actively looking to moving to Dubai, but I want to have a job lined up first before I can actually move.
I would love any advice or tips, or even recruitment agencies in Dubai who could help.
Thanks.
Ismail

Hello every one,

I am from Montreal Canada, new member in this wonderful social network. I am an iOS developer. i am willing to come in February to Dubai to try to land a job there, but I also want to visit and enjoy the city.
Looking forward to meet some new people right here.

I'm called Amos Ashabaruhanga have been here for 4 years and 5months
Working with one of the biggest company
So far things are going on well but looking for someone who could be having any clear agency to help me to the country of my dream that's non other than CANADA
I'm currently working as  security guard/ first aider and fire control.
So anyone with a clear link to Canada is highly welcome.
He/she can inbox me through Watsap
Thank u so much

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
My name is shajith am from india.  Am living united arab emirates  around 13 years.  I have  different kind job experiences.my career  starting 2006 cleaning supervisor  after office boy cum asst, luxurious  car driver  guest related services... uae locations well...my driving record  clean.now am looking full time job. Better company  better offer....

Hello everybody..
I'm Adonis, from Sudan, living and working in Ajman, UAE.
I'm happy to join this community just afew days ago, although I'm not new to UAE

Hi all,

I am a software engineer with 3 years of experience in Software quality assurance and engineering, and I am now in UAE in visit visa.

I am actively looking for a job in UAE. Please let me know if any one can help me out.

Hello Everyone,
My name Ahmed Ismail You Can call Me Ziko, I have 37 Years old. am living in UAE. looking for Job.I have 10 Years experience as purchasing Officer, i was working in big Companies In Qatar. i was living in Qatar for 11 years.

Hi, this is Anil Chacko,

Newbie here - from kerala, India.
Still I wonder whats in here, and such a wonderful experience herein life.

hoping that all of you are doing well..

Looking forward to being a part of the expat community.

May GOD bless you all...
Thank you

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880565

Thanks!

Closed