New members of the United Arab Emirates forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi
I don't live on Dubai but I am looking to relocate to either Dubai, Jeddah or Riyadh. Is it hard to get work in a hospital out there as a medical secretary.

I am from the U.K.

Any advice or tips you where I could apply to would be a great help as I have exhausted quite a few options.

Many thanks

Angela

If u are registered practitioner ur chances are high, u can get a job. I'm base in dubia

I thought that Saudization was in effect.
I am from the U.K. doesn't that stop me ?

It seems to be stopping me even if it's not in Saudi

Hi anyone can help to inmprove my English??
love to meet new friend's in dubai

Hi.. I really love United Arab Emirate,despite the hot season the environment is friendly, would like to make new friends

Hi All,
I am done Bachelor degree in chemistry. I have seven year experience in Petroleum lab. currently I am working in intertek testing services UK LTD as a lab chemist from Oct 2013 in Jebel Ali, Dubai. I am searching for a job from a long time. If anyone have vacancy in Petroleum lab please let me know.  I hope I will get positive response.

Thanks& Regards,
Mahesh Gawas.

Where are you located?
Would be interested.

Cheers

Hello I am Larry Lewis I am here in Dubai but now I want to start a business here in Dubai but as of right now I may have to get a job here until I can make it happen.

Hi

Been here in the UAE for long, seen the skyline here change. Have just recently joined this site. I am from India

Hello everyone

Tsheley here. I am currently living in Dubai searching for a job in mid level Human Resources or administration field. Apart from work, I am looking to participate in expat group gatherings and widen my knowledge in general.

Hi, I am Fahim, came from Delhi, India. I work in Dubai for a well-known classified website in UAE. Hope you guys are doing great.

Hi there,
I am Nadin, have been living here for quite long time now, I am here to look for good friends ,share knowledge and experience and have fun:)

Hi There !
I am an Indian national and an Engineering Professional working in Oil & Gas Sector. Recently moved to Abu Dhabi, U.A.E and still in the process of settling down here. Looking forward to connecting with expats over here and have a good social network in the city.

Hello,

This is Imran, I will be moving to Dubai on first week of October. I will be working for etisalat. Looking for accommodation possibility, can someone help guide in finding one.

Thanks,

Hello, I'm a 21 year old Female from the UK. I will be moving to Dubai in the first week of October to begin a job in the Real Estate Industry. I will be looking for accommodation if anyone could help me for roughly 6 weeks.

Sure Shasha , Tell me what kinda Help u need !!!

hey Dear hope ur good !!

Hi, I am Lauren Walsh, currently living in Dubai. I am a mother and a lawyer by profession.

Hi everyone

I am from Saudi Arabia and just came here before two weeks, I am studying here
and looking further to meet friends and socialize here

Hi All,

Greetings! I'm Mark, currently working here in Dubai, UAE in a pest control company. I started working here in UAE in 2012 and this is my 3rd company to work for, in same industry. If someone here have a pest concern please don't hesitate to contact me. Hoping to contribute to this forum in any way. Have a great day to everyone!

Best Regards,

Mark

Good day everyone! Im a nurse in the philippines and i want to apply for a nursing job in a government hospital, can you give me adviced on how to start my applications and where i can apply? Please help! Thank in advance

Hey,

Hope you are doing well.

I am new to Abu Dhabi. I am from India. Chilled out bachlor. I am party animal and like to explore different places. Looking for someone in Dubai/Abu Dhabi with whom i can explore the city. By any chance Would you interested if we could connect.

Regards
Sagar

Hi Anna! Good luck on your new home and career! You'll be just fine. God bless you and have a great day! Cheers!

Hi QittyCath! I'm Mark and am Filipino as well. Please try to visit the website of st.mary's church Dubai because just last night I saw there a vacancy for a nurse. Good luck and God bless!

Hello, my name is Roxani and I will move to UAE next month :) I am coming from beautiful Greece.

All the best and I do hope you have a great time in Dubai it's a great place to be in I love it hope you do too

Zee

Hahahahh............u can as well meet singles like me here. :D

Hi All

I am a Chartered Management Accountant from Zimbabwe but permanently resident in South Africa. I am currently in UAE on visitor visa. I am actively searching for new opportunities as an Accountant/ Finance Manager/ Financial Controller.

I look forward to network with fellow industry professionals and hopefully settle in UAE while pursuing my career.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Camille Khairallah,

I studied and started my professional career in Montreal, Canada, and I am now looking to relocate to Dubai, UAE to be closer to my family and friends. I am actively looking for a new job there although having very little vacations with my employer in Canada does not allow me to have enough time to interview face to face in Dubai. Applying online does not seem to be very helpful either as I rarely get reached out to by recruiters for Dubai job opportunities.

I hold a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
8 years of experience in Banking and Customer Service
3 years of experience in Asset Management and Salesforce Software

I am ideally looking for opportunities in Banking/Finance/Asset Management/Trading/Managerial Level Customer Service.

I would appreciate any tips, help or directions as to how to best proceed,

Feel free to reach out directly to me for any questions.

Thank you,

Camille

LinkedIn Page:

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Promoting your own services is not allowed on the website. You should register your business in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey everyone,
My name is Tatiana. from Ukraine, it's great to meet you all
Regards

My name is Brad and I am working as a psychology and sociology teacher at an international school here in Dubai.

Hi there!
Am an Indian expat in UAE.  Have been living and working here as Office coordinator.  Like to connect with new guys n gals from different communities. 
My interests are mainly travel, photography, movies, making friends etc..

Hello! I'm Kristelle from the Philippines, I just moved to Ajman last week and work at the Ajman Freezone as an Accountant. Anybody from Ajman?

Hi Anna,
Welcome to Dubai. I am assuming you have already started working in Dubai. I have stayed in JVC for over a year and was Ok with the place. It has couple of parks, but not that well-lit. However, It is a nice calm relaxed place.
My tip to all newbies to Dubai that too who is staying in newer parts of Dubai is to explore the old part of Dubai too. It has so much of character and one should not oath to miss it.
So enjoy your stay in Dubai.
Regards
Vishal

Welcome Mr. Ali

Hello folks
I am a Nigerian. New here. I am an accounting and auditing professional with over 20 years' experience. Looking for job. In case you are having an opening in your organisation, kindly reach out to me. Thank you.
Sola Ajayi

Hi I am TArun here, In Abu Dhabi since 2008 in Abu Dhabi & Dubai,working for a corporate Co in Business Development.
Staying as Single from India -Kerala.
How can I help you guys😊

Sushaaz wrote:

Hello,
My name is Sahar Khodary but everyone calls me Sasha. I'm American and living in Egypt and an English Teacher.. Early Years/ Infants/ Foundation Stages/ Kindergarten... I loves teaching these ages more than anything..
I would like to move to the UAE (preferably) or other GCC coutries.
Can anyone help me out...
Thanks in advance,
Sasha Sahar 💜

Hai, for the teachers, last year 3 major Institutions in AUH got merged together to form single entity, Khalifa University where I used to visit for Business matters I found most of the prefferance is for US &UK teachers. Try for it.
Stay connected if need ami..

Closed