New members of the Myanmar forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Myanmar forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Myanmar if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello Theres,

I'm Khin Myint Myat currently living in Yangon. I have plan to travel to another country.
I'm here because I want my knowledge to expand with the time.

Thanks , All the best .

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello: I'm new to Myanmar and am currently living in Hpa-an. I'm a Physician/MPH and also looking for employment. If you have any tips- please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing about your travels, tips and tricks.

Also- does anyone know how I can go about finding a tutor to learn Myanmar (Burmese)?
Reme

Hi

This is Brad.

I m new to Yangon.

Could you please let me  what is the cheapest flight from Yangon to Manila.
Thank You
Brad

Hi All,
I have just moved to Myanmar from Thailand for a few years on a major project. Right now I am in Nay Pyi Taw for about 3 months setting things up then I will be moving to Yangon for the remaining 2 + years.

I have lived and worked in many countries, you can check out my profile and if need any advice about anywhere I have been just ask.

Hi there,

I'm Dina, from Turkey. I'll be moving to Yangon in a month.
I teach English and coming to Yangon on a 2 year contract.
Once I'm there, I'll need to find a place near Kyauktada and start enjoying my new life in Myanmar:)

Jay zu ding ba de
Dina

Hi my name is Luis and I've just joined. I'm initially moving to Thailand in August but I would like to look at some investing in South East Asia and as Thailand doesn't seem to be/have the greatest economy at the moment I would like to learn about neighboring countries. Looking forward to chatting to interesting people.

Hi from Mumbai (India)!

After my two year stint at Jakarta (ACS), I will be moving to Myanmar next month and will be working as faculty for BM and Econs in an International school. I need help with respect to housing and local info about Yangon. My school is located in Yankin area, so prefer to rent a small, cosy apartment (1BHK) near the school.
I love meeting people and knowing their cultures and language. I love traveling to different countries and explore their historical heritage.

I am looking forward to a fruitful and peaceful stay in Myanmar.

regards

Gargi

Hi all,

My name is Andrei, I am from Russia.
I'm going to move to Myanmar in October.

I were glad to find any friends there.

Hi Good day Mingalabar
Thanks for approving me onboard.
I ve been here for 3 months in Yangon, profession as a Chef.
Having work in other countries as well, travelling and adapting to a new culture is part of my passion.

Hi Good day Mingalabar
Thanks for approving me onboard.
I ve been here for 3 months in Yangon, profession as a Chef.
Having work in other countries as well, travelling and adapting to a new culture is part of my passion.

Hi Luis
That sounds great, this is my number **** marcus.
There are a lot of business opportunity, cause its still a new country.

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Hi...i m rizal from malaysia..

Hi all,
I am Amit from India.  I will be moving to Yangon in Feb'20. Joined this group to make friends and get to know about Yangon.
Cheers!

Hi every one,  Myself Pramod , from New Delhi ( India ) , &  going to posted at Yangon , on behalf of my  Company  and will do some Construction Projects in Ahlone Port area, from   Jan-2020 onward . As I'm working in Procurement Department , and I need your  help to sourcing of Vendors for all construction related materials i and Project site setup . I sincerely requested all to help me in this matter.

Hi
Are here any Russian living in Yangon?

Hello everyone, and welcome on board.

@ Andrei, this is the new members thread, it is meant for the introduction of new members. Have a look at the Myanmar expat network, you can do a quick search to find Russians.

Regards,
Bhavna

Hello everyone,

I recently relocated here about 6 months ago and looking to widen my social circle. Let me know if anyone's up for a cup of coffee or sightseeing over the weekends!

Hey All,

As a Newbie I like to introduce myself shortly.

I am a global citizen born in Holland. Currently living in Holland, but decided to move next month to Myanmar to set up my own Agribusiness company.
I have been working and living/travelling in/to various continents and countries employed by a very good vegetable seed company from Holland.
Look forward to contribute to the horticultural development in Myanmar and meet, greet & possibly work with some of you together.

Little late, but all best wishes for 2020 and after.

Joop

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880489

Thanks!

Closed