Service apartment

Hi  friends,  my name is Jack , a new member  from Indonesia.  I am looking for   A good 2 bed room apartments  for rent  . I intend to rent for a year .  Can anybody help  me  ?  Preferably  to rent in a  new. Building .  Star city or any new building in the city area can be accepted .  I can be contacted in  my email .   rayajaya2000@gmail.com.  Or.  Call or SMS me at    6281-8123363.  Indonesian hp number. Thank you. Jack

Hi friend , my name is Jack , a new member , I am looking for help to find the best car rental company in Yangon  I term of  good service , English speaking driver ,  good rate and reasonably good car . Thanks. Jack

Hello Jack
I believe you called me on the mobile this morning.

I usually spend the weekend at Star City. Please give me a call when you are in Yangon so that we can arrange for you to view my new apartment and discuss only after you have seen it.

Saturday afternoon and Sundays are convenient for me

Regards
KT LWIN

Hello Jack

Just saw that you also need a car and driver. I have a second car 2009 Honda Insight hybrid and driver who can speak some English.
Perhaps we can share the use because I spend half my time at Bangkok.
If you are interested, we can discuss when we meet.

Regards

KT Lwin
_

Hi KT ,  sorry I just open my email now .   Nice to know you . By the way , How are you ?  Are you from Thailand ?  Loving in Yangon now ?  Can you propose how can we share the car ?  Pls let  me know . Thank

Hello! Jack

Im now at Bangkok and will return to RGN on 1st. Nov till about 14th.

Im not sure if you are still interested to rent my apartment.
As for sharing use of my car, my rough idea is - when Im in RGN we could pre-arrange by phone whenever you need to sue - perhaps on hourky basis or by journey - if it does nt clash with my need.
But when I m away from RGN you may hire the car on day to day basis .

Thats my rough idea. What do you think ?

KT

Hi Jack,

Concerning your accommodation search, i would also suggest you to post an advert in the Myanmar housing section.

Thank you.
Christine
Expat.com team