My project

Hi,

Thanks for welcoming me into expatblog. Personally, I myself have stayed in Yangon for a year already. With regards to accommodation in Yangon, I myself , like many expats have faced difficulties with demanding landlords, be it apartments or serviced apartments. with high expectations on increasing rentals due to a shortage of housing.

Because of that, I am embarking on a project to understand the housing needs of expats in Yangon and secondly, to help developers in Yangon in developing the right product and a realistic pricing to suit housing needs of expats. Thus I would be grateful if the community here would spare some time  to help complete this survey.

Do contact me at [email protected] if you have enquiries, or would like to receive a summary of the survey findings, or  are interested in receiving reports on the serviced apartment and hotel sector in Yangon.

The survey can be completed at:

surveymonkey.com/s/InvestorSentimentSurvey_Yangon

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Ms Janelle Goh Jia Ling,
Manager, Market Insights,
REMS Advisors

Dear Firend ,

Welcome from Myanmar . You may write to me [email protected] .

Frank

Hi Janelle88,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I created a new thread with your post on the Myanmar forum in order to bring more light to your subject.

I advise you to post your ad in the Looking for testimonies in Myanmar section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: