Introduction and searching for job in Myanmar

Im a TESOL and Cert IV BSc graduate looking for a role in Myanmar
My speciality is horticulture, food production processing and marketing

Any suggestions?

Hi and welcome to Expat.com  A Burnside !

Your post has been moved to the Myanmar forum for better visibility.

Regards
Armand

thanks Armand  cheers Andrew

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section of the site]

I am an IB Diploma and a BSc Biology graduate searching for occupation in Myanmar. I would like to know in advance before going to Yangon and where I should be able to work as a teacher and whether it's a nice place to live in.

Hi Benjamin,
It is great to hear that you want to live in Myanmar, with all the going ons it a good time.
As for living there it's a wonderfully unique situation. The Expats are a pretty tight nit circle. There are alot to see, old and new some even fantastic.
As for work the only place I can think of now would be Yangon International school in the Golden Valley, CBD where pretty much most of the Embassies are.
Good luck and keep us posted.

High regards,
Teza Thane

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Thanks for your advice. I have looked into Yangon International School. Am I correct that it's located in Thingangyun Tsp and not in the Golden Valley? There should be another school by the name of ISY there, I suppose? I have also received some advice from a friend in Myanmar about applying for work at a Horizon International School. I hear it's recently been qualified as an IB school. Perhaps, I will be able to take on IB classes there.