Basketball

Where can I play basketball in Cairo or Giza?

Assuming you have no interest in checking out the mainstream clubs like Wadi Degla, ElAhly, ElShams, etc. I don't know about Giza but there are plenty of outdoor courts in Cairo that you can play at or book if you have your own team, I'm also referring to Nasr City and New Cairo, which part of Cairo/Giza do you live in?

I am just all day practicing and training and I want to play games with others, because it's tough and boring to keep training without playing, and no I don't have my own team, I live in Hadayek el Ahram it's between El Haram st. And October

Understandable. I was going to suggest the public center in masaken sheraton but I realize now how far would that be for you. Maybe check out shooting club?

If you're a girl we could meet up and go somewhere near
I live in October city
I used to play but haven't played in a while and would love to go back to the game

Yeah, I'll try checking the shooting club, thanks for your intrest in helping me
And nah Sara unfortunately I am a male 😅

Good news is I found a group that plays every sunday in Maadi, and we've playing weekly ever since

Hey Modya, any chance I can join your basketball activities? Just arrived in Cairo from Germany and now I am looking for a court/group to play. Best wishes, Jens.

Hi. Are you still plauing in Maadi.

I would like to join if youre looking for more players.

hey Aron

am new in and based in new cairo there is now four of us and we are planning to start playing over the weekend 2 on 2 and increase as members join,

all those who want to join you can call me ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hey jens

we are playing in cairo starting this weekend we are currently four and working to grow the group

Hi there, i am moving to Cairo in August this year. I love playing basket ball and I am currently playing in Finland for a club. I will be in touch with you once I get there in August.  ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

sure jakko send me a personal message and we can connect

Hi ,

Sorry late reply. Yea im keen. Not this weekend though as I am fully booked but the next weekend. Is it around new cairo area?

- Aaron

yes its new cairo

I'm really interested in playing basketball indoors so if anyone has any space for me to play this weekend I'm available. I live near Nasr city

can you inbox me and we can organize all those who want to play lets connect though seems its alot of talk ***

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you