Received ITAS, Can I now re-enter without problem?

Received my Electronic Limited Stay permit from immigration office Jakarta, Now my query is If during Holiday of Chinese new year, I plan to go to Bangkok (Visa on arrival for Indians), while entering back in Indonesia, Will I face any problem?
Means my Electronic Limited Stay permit paper is sufficient for re Entry? or am I missing something?

Have you got a MERP?
If so, no worries

If not, you'll be turned around at the airport or your KITAS cancelled.

Hi, Sorry for late reply, but my agent says that ITAS online stamp on passport and ITAS copy is sufficient while reentering in Indonesia.
I am planning to go to Phuket for vacation but i am really afraid regarding re-entry.

Also, one more question, As I have ITAS , Can I go to Bali and return without any problem. Can I Visit bali on ITAS Visa?

rajwell wrote:

Also, one more question, As I have ITAS , Can I go to Bali and return without any problem. Can I Visit bali on ITAS Visa?

Bali is Indonesia so there is no issue

As long you have itas online that was stamp at your passport theres no such problem.

1.already paid your merp (multiple entry)
2.photoshoot and biometric already done at immigration
3.e-kitas already sent to email

Suggest always bring a copy of your ekitas (that was received on email)

Or sometimes it might be a question at airport immigration if you do not have ekitas (printed)

xheers,
rick

Great, my travel agent said exactly the same, the Stamp on Passport for "ITAS ONLINE" and the Printed copy of KITAS is sufficient.  This made me 100% sure . Thank you very much.
I was afraid because at the time of Arrival to Jakarta Immigration guys at airport gave me wrong stamp and because of the same I visited Immigration office in Jakarta to again submit my bio metric. After that they issued KITAS (paper copy) and also stamped my passport with ONLINE stamp.

rajwell wrote:

Hi, Sorry for late reply, but my agent says that ITAS online stamp on passport and ITAS copy is sufficient while reentering in Indonesia.
I am planning to go to Phuket for vacation but i am really afraid regarding re-entry.

To clarify - It is IF you have the merp.