Banking in Peru question- address?

Hello, I'm Peruvian born but currently live in the U.S. as a U.S. citizen. Going down to Lima this summer to help my mom with some family things. It will be a semi-long term stay. (A few months.) I have gone thru the process of getting my DNI and my Peruvian passport at the consulate in Chicago. But now that I'm going down there I'm wondering about opening a bank account so that I can operate better as a local. My question is- can I open an account without listing an address? Or can I list my U.S. address? (Same one that my DNI is registered to.) We will be staying with family but I dont necessarily want to put their address down for privacy reasons. I just dont know them well enough for that. Is this possible or should I just suck it up and operate on cash only the entire time I'm down there? It's not going to be a crazy amount, just a small savings from the U.S. to cover my expenses down there. (Well below the FBAR threshold.)

In South America, each bank has its own policies in the era of FUBAR, FATCA, etc.

You can probably list your hospedaje, hotel, temporary AirBNB apartment as your banking address.

It's not like the banks send out mail to their customers.  All communication can be done inside a banco's local sucursal or online.

cccmedia, just back from Lima, now in Quito