Any advice on how to retrieve my money

Hi,
I have lived in Cancun for 11 years but moved out 8 years ago.
I am now permanently abroad, but I still have some money invested at Actinver.
Almost a year ago, I started contacting them to get it back. They asked me tons of questions and documents, which I provided. But I can't get it, they don't answer anymore my emails. I called many times, I even called the HQ in Mexico City, they sent me back to the office in Cancun. I don't know how much money I have, the phone number I have can be dialed only from Mexico.
I can't go there as I am now disabled and old. And I am 6000 miles away.
Anyone could help me with the right way to proceed? I would be very grateful.
Thanks a lot.

Your best bet is to return to Mexico.  Getting money out on a Mexican investment account should be done in person, since there are a lot of forms to fill out and sign.  You could have a power of attorney, but it would need to be a Mexican power of attorney. Whenever money is transferred from one country to another, there are official forms to fill out & sign.

Hi Melanie,
I thank you very much. My physical condition doesn't allow me to travel such a long trip. I don't even know how much money we are talking about. Is there a way to find out? A phone number that can be dialed from abroad? Then if it is worth it, you mean I have to get an attorney? That would be hell. I don't know if that changes anything, I am a Mexican.
I really appreciate your help.
Thanks