Immigration Wrong Stamp

Im a former natural born filipino and now a us citizen. I arrived in the Philippines on September18, 2018 but I just now noticed that the "stay until" is wrong. The person on immigration wrote September 18, 2018. Arrived on Spetember 18 2018and stay until September 18 2018. It should be September 18, 2019. Will I have problems when I leave or should get this corrected now?

Did the agent also place a "BB" on your passport?  First time I got it  the expiration date was inked in right below the entry date stamp, no "BB".  In 2018 the agent just wrote "BB" under my entry stamp, no date

There is no BB on my passport.

Did they ask you to see a return ticket?  If not, you should be good, just a clerical error.  Good idea to carry proof of your dual citizenship.

I was not asked for a return ticket and I am not a dual citizen. Do I go to the airport to fix this?

I would think it could be fixed at the airport or any immigration office.  I would believe they gave you your status because you were born in the Philippines.  You might want to look into establishing dual citizenship, it just took my wife a visit to the Philippines consul in NYC.

geoffy wrote:

I was not asked for a return ticket and I am not a dual citizen. Do I go to the airport to fix this?

Did you renounce your Philippine citizenship after you were granted American citizenship?

Your natural Born citizen you get the BB don't need dual citizenship it's for former citizen. Either they looked and talked to you or you showed expired Philippines passport or something so they you BB or tried to hehe. Thinking the airport is the only place to fix a BB and I would get it fixed cause when you leave months later could be fined. And time to get it fixed while trying to catch a plane.
I am thinking mine was a round stamp with BB in center with date written underneath,so if yours is not like that not sure what you have.

Best to bring a copy of your birth certificate to the airport when you leave.