Import/Export of Goods

Hi Everyone,

I've just moved to Vietnam and working on developing a business to import and export several goods in/out of Vietnam.

What I'm finding is that there are a lot of individuals who I've spoken to that have mentioned "under-the-table" methods for importing/exporting.  I would like to make sure that I'm able to navigate the system legally.  Would love some recommendations on who I can speak to that would be able to give me a good run down of not only how to get the business up and running, but also on how to get approvals to import and export goods.

Goods I'm looking at include: nutritional supplements, cosmetics, over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, agricultural products.

Really looking for someone to share knowledge.  Any contacts that anyone can share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Marina

Hi Marina

Good you start this discussion.
Same interest than you.
Possible to navigate legally with the right legal adviser.

Marinatv wrote:

What I'm finding is that there are a lot of individuals who I've spoken to that have mentioned "under-the-table" methods for importing/exporting.

DELAFON wrote:

Good you start this discussion.
Same interest than you.

This should be good...

:whistle:

Hi mariana have you got someone? *** WhatsApp, imo,mobile

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

TEVA Israeli generic pharmaceutical firm
The largest in the world

I was wondering the same thing, my best friend is vietnames born Canadian, and she wanted to help out her family by sending them boxes of goods from Canada to Vietnam.

Is there a lot of strict rules regarding importing into viet? heavy taxing? red tape etc? or is it just a matter of us paying for the shipping?

Thanks

Importatiojn of cosmetics & nutritional supplements comes under VN rules including medicines, and chemical precursors.  Find a very qualified professional for advice.