Young viet girl wants american man for friend and dates

Hi , I am Tuoi 23 a student in HCM. I want american expats that speak English only to me to help my English. I would like to date good gentlemen also. Thank  you Tuoi p

Hello. May I ask why only American & not other nationalities?:)

not always, just dont know many yet

Hi Tuoi,

You should post an advert under Ho Chi Minh City classifieds > personals section - women seeking men.

ps: please note that you are not on a dating site.

Thank you,
Christine

hi, Christine, know little about site. try to change to put right one on. Thanks for your correction. Maybe we could be friends. Tuoi

from profile:

young Vietnamese girl in Ho Chi Minh wishing to date older American, Canadians,or British men.

guide for vacation men from other countries or those living here
---

That sounds like a classic prostitute (known as GFE) that you see so much here: take me to vacation,pay this and that and you will get you-know-what. So many of them here. Girls like you give vietnam bad name, i wonder what your parents think...but hey, maybe i will call you when i will go to vacation and we can have fun ;)

mikenoi wrote:

from profile:

young Vietnamese girl in Ho Chi Minh wishing to date older American, Canadians,or British men.

guide for vacation men from other countries or those living here
---

That sounds like a classic prostitute (known as GFE) that you see so much here: take me to vacation,pay this and that and you will get you-know-what. So many of them here. Girls like you give vietnam bad name, i wonder what your parents think...but hey, maybe i will call you when i will go to vacation and we can have fun ;)

GFE = Girl Friend Effect????? :D:D:D

lostsouls: girlfriend experience

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girlfriend_experience
it is very common in SE asia. but she likes older men so i am not sure if you have a chance :D

mikenoi wrote:

lostsouls: girlfriend experience

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girlfriend_experience
it is very common in SE asia. but she likes older men so i am not sure if you have a chance :D

I SEE!!!!!!!!!! wahaha

Very common. I've experienced it too, but at the expense of $$$...

Chance? I can also give BFE.....

-discussion closed- Expat-blog is not a dating website-

Closed