Wanna meet people in HCMC

Hi there!

I'm a young woman from France.

I've been pretty lonely for a few days now - so I would like to make new contacts/ friends in HCMC.

I like to go out and enjoy the life here but it's better when you can share this fun with others.

Feel free to contact via this website,
Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Hi and welcome on Expat-blog! :) I hope you make lots of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to participate on the Ho Chi Minh City forum.

All the best,
Christine

just moved to Saigon... sent you a private message :D

hi welcome to HCM, if you have any problem, feel free to contact me.
my name Thanh, I am third year student from university
hope to see you
best regards

Come join us at www.meetup.com/Under-39s-Saigon we're always up to something :D

I'm dropping by HCMC on 23rd Oct & most probably I'll travel to Central Vietnam to explore. Tag along with me if you don't mind....:D:D

Hi
Im Vietnamese :D
Nice to meet u here. Im very willing to be your cityguide and take you to go around the city, enjoy the food and introduce to you about the culture in Vietnam

keep in touch :D

Hello everybody,

My name is Nadia, I am engineering student living in France (Lille). I'll be in HCMC in January to do my  12 week internship.

I'd love to meet people from all over the world, discover the city and travel all over the country (I'll have 2 week holiday).

Welcome to Expat.com, Nadia :)

Wish you success for your internship! Keep us posted about your experience of Vietnam :)

wow... nice people! hope everyone can enjoy your days as much as possible here in hcmc! ^^

Hi Nadia!

What's up in France?
What's the weather like now? I guess it's getting cold, right?

Arf! Ton post me rappelle que je ne vais pas pouvoir me rendre au marché de Noël de Lille...:(

Get in touch!

Hello France friends,

You will be most welcome at HCMC. I'm Tony Le (vietnamese), 27 year old. So i feel free and interested in making friends with you and happy if we can meetup talking whatever you want to know about HCMC that i knew.

Pls contact by private email: [email protected] if you want.

Dear,

Welcome to Vietnam

Enjoy the city
Enjoy the food
Enjoy the people
... and of course, you will love the country as well

Cheers,
Danial

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to be in HCMC city from Nov. 12th - Nov 15th and was wondering if anyone would like to meet up. This is my first trip back so I'm really excited about this trip. I would also be great to meet some new friends as well.

Hope to hear from you

Toa

Welcome to Expat.com, Toa :)

Well this is a call to some of the active members of the forum as there have already been many requests on the same subjetc :D.

Maybe it is time to organize an Expat.com meet up in HCMC?

Cheers
Arlette

hi toa!
don't worry if this is your first trip back. are you to visit relatives? hope you will enjoy our country as much as possible before leaving!!^^

@Arlette

That is a great idea. It would be awsome if HCMC forum members, whether they live in HCMC or going there to visit, all got together for some social gathering.

@Snownau

I'm visiting family but the live in Hue which will be my last stop before I fly back to Seattle. I'm staying in HCMC for 3 days, then Hanoi for 5 and the last 8 days in Hue where I still have family.

Here's my email if anyone wants to get in touch with me personally either with travel tips or meetups

[email protected]

:)

I'll be in HCMC on the 6th November for my internship. I look forward to attending any of these events.

I am Vietnamese but I've lived in Australia all my life. I've been back to HCMC but this is my first time working there.

I can really recommend the meetup-group! great people, nice activities, a lot of fun and great organizers!

When you feel lonely in the Saigon, thats the group to join.

especially the barhopping is allways a good possibility to meet new people, because the group is getting bigger and bigger.
Just check my previous post...

cya flo

i miss sg much hic :(

Hello everybody,

My plane is landing on Friday, 21st ! Only few days to Saigon !

Looking forward to meeting you !

welcome to saigon nadia ;) have a good time and enjoy the first Vietnamese New year here :D

Hi, everyone. I am Kristal and it would be nice to make new contacts and friends from various countries, too:) Add me to your contacts, if you have the same mind.

Hello friendly people of HCMC.

Hope to meet you guys this coming March and enjoy your company and various cultures specially that of Vietnamese.

Looking forward.

Eddie & Ethel (my wife)

My wife and I are American expats looking to meet some folks in HCMC.  We lived in Bien Hoa for 15 months, and we're hoping to make some connections and friends here.  Feel free to send me a message.

Hello everybody,
I arrived yesterday in Saigon,
I'll be living in district 2 until at least the end of June.
I would love to meet people from all around the globe.
feel free to message me
cheers
Morgane

hi guys!
i am a first year student in university right now
nice to meet you guys on this website. I hope to make friends with all of you. Contact me if you have any problem when being in Vietnam, i will try my best to help you with all i have.
tel: 0166 555 2285
ID: kinyom_korea
e mail: [email protected]:):):):):cool::D

Hello, everyone.

Nice to see people making friends here....:D:D

Hello all, I have just been seconded to HCMC for work, this is my second week here.  If there is any get together, please send me a post :D. I am staying around dist 1.

Hi henrylamcs!

Welcome to Expat.com buddy ;)

We'd love to know more about you so it would be awesome if you could post an introduction in the Ho Chi Minh City Forum?

Kind regards,
Haf

henrylamcs wrote:

Hello all, I have just been seconded to HCMC for work, this is my second week here.  If there is any get together, please send me a post :D. I am staying around dist 1.

Hi Henry,
where are you living in District 1 ?

Just done it, please refer to "I m New................" Waiting for your feedbacks :P

Hi there, I've come back to SG for a month already. I was studying and hanging out in London for few years. getting back here and just found that almost old friends got married and were busy with new family and kids. felt a bit lost in my city sometimes. : ) Now I am working regularly between Kualar Lumpur and HCMC. I hope to meet up more young people, chilling out here and there to stay free, energetic and young life of 20s, 30s. :D
Cheers.

I am also helping out an non profit foundation which focus on constructing houses, community places for poor and rural children. We have just started and we really welcome all your volunteer. You dont need to have knowledge of construction, just your real hearts.

Hi everybody!
i am new member here. jusy say hi hihi

Welcome on Expat.com hongminh ;)

Heidi Hang wrote:

I am also helping out an non profit foundation which focus on constructing houses, community places for poor and rural children. We have just started and we really welcome all your volunteer. You dont need to have knowledge of construction, just your real hearts.

Hey...
May i join in? I would be a zealous and helpful volunteer.

Hello everyone :D
What's up? :D
I'm from Russia, but now i live in Vietnam (Vung Tau). Since July meet me in Ho Chi Minh City ;)

Hi folks, I will be in HCMC last week of April 2013 to do a recce of the place and country. I am from London and intentions are to come and live in Vietnam hopefully for good in a years time. I hope to hear from any expats and Vietnamese people and if possible to meet up when I am in HCMC in April. Have travelled extensively in Asia with my previous job with the British Armed Forces but never been to Vietnam. My email address is [email protected]
Thanks and kind regards.
Tony

Hi TonyRN,
I am a local from HCMC who works in Hospitality Industry.
I love to make new friends. Let's meet each other when you visit HCMC.
By the way, my email is hongvu.sky[at]gmail.com

Regards,