Friends Vietnamese girls

Hi, I am new in Ho Chi Minh City. I love to make some friends to hang out, going for drinks etc. I would be nice if you are a girl coz girls here are really beautiful and nice. Any age is fine. I am 27, male. Just friends only nothing serious.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers

Expat.com is not a dating website :whistle:

There are a number of threads you can look out for people to find others interested in drinks and "hanging out."  Maybe you can meet people in a friendly atmosphere.

Where do you go to find femail FRIENDS in Ho Chi Minh City? Just femila who you can talk too! I'm mid 50's and would like to start my having a femail friend!
Any ideas?

Hi Peterr and Bengaltiger,
You guys can go into vietnamcupid where there are lots of vietnamese ladies for penpal and dating. This site is for expatritate but not for dating.
Truc

You can find really friendly girls along Nguyen Chi Thanh; on the bridge to Quan Binh Thanh that carries Nguyen Thi Minh Khai; Hai Ba Trung between Nguyen Thi Minh Khai and Vo Thi Sau. Then there's Pham Ngu Lao or the dance hall in the New World Hotel.

In fact a friend of mine in internal security said there is around 820 meeting spots in TP Ho Chi Minh. Many bring helmets, so you can give them rides home.

Jaitch wrote:

You can find really friendly girls along Nguyen Chi Thanh; on the bridge to Quan Binh Thanh that carries Nguyen Thi Minh Khai; Hai Ba Trung between Nguyen Thi Minh Khai and Vo Thi Sau. Then there's Pham Ngu Lao or the dance hall in the New World Hotel.

In fact a friend of mine in internal security said there is around 820 meeting spots in TP Ho Chi Minh. Many bring helmets, so you can give them rides home.

@Jaitch: You seem like really understand Sagon :))
@Bengaltiger: I think you shouldn't find friends this way, you might meet many threads !
Hope you can find good friends !

lol jai!

Jaitch wrote:

You can find really friendly girls along ....

Just a useful tip for the uninitiated: at least one of the places mentioned above is the famous (or infamous) hunting ground of the ladyboys, so be aware (as always).

Anatta wrote:
Jaitch wrote:

Just a useful tip for the uninitiated: at least one of the places mentioned above is the famous (or infamous) hunting ground of the ladyboys, so be aware (as always).

Anatta, you sure took long enough to catch on. (And how do you know?)

Motorcycles bearing two 'beauties' are likely ladyboys (who fight rough) and can be found by standing outside any decent hotel.

The sad aspect of this is that so many wives turn out trying to make the rent or food for the next month.

Jaitch wrote:
Anatta wrote:
Jaitch wrote:

Anatta, you sure took long enough to catch on. (And how do you know?)

There are many topics I am normally quite reluctant to comment on. This is one of them.

Prefer the interested to find out by themselves :lol:.

As I wrote in a separate thread, the 'good' thing with the Vietnamese press is they would tell you everything once they are allowed to write about it. An article about prostitution is read like a how-to for dummies, complete with address, fee, services provided, actual conservations,...

Besides, everyone in SGN knows about that place so it has for many years been an open secret.

Anatta wrote:
Jaitch wrote:

Different folks might like different strokes :lol:

(Moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website)

funfunvietnam wrote:

(Moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website)

how much can you pay for look at you?

u want friend or u want a model..why u seek a beautiful girl...if i not beautiful u will not alk with me ?

Jaitch wrote:

This site can be quite entertaining. Thanks, Jaitch, for the laugh.

Hey Jaitch, Nguyen chi Thanh is kinda far, i suggest Tu Xuong in d3 is closer ;)

I didn't know there were lady boys in Vietnam, I thought that was a Thai thing

tweepham I like your style. Your going to get along great on this site. Just watch out for Wild_1.

Budman1, hahahahaha i take it as a good complement then :)

It sure was. Welcome to the site. When you going to post your avatar?

thanks, i can post my avatar anytime, but the question is what picture you want to see ;)

I'm very interested in making friends, yep, just making friends, nothing serious too ^.^

haha, funny, very funny, but useful. I almost forgot SG is a home for gay guys :))

@ tweepham, budman: haha, wow, you pimps now I need your tips to 'get along' with