Working now in HCMC

Have travelled here numerous times for work but now recently moved to company HQ as Creative & Marketing Director.

Looking for a variety of topics but need to get settled on accommodation as priority.

Lightchaser1 wrote:

Have travelled here numerous times for work but now recently moved to company HQ as Creative & Marketing Director.

Looking for a variety of topics but need to get settled on accommodation as priority.

Just wondering what the purpose of your post is?

You haven't asked for any information just gave us a statement relating to your situation.

We will soon know if accommodation is his priority.

Am staying temporarily in serviced apartment in Landmark community for another 2 weeks. Have explored places in D2 near Tau Dien, Phu Nhuan and D3.

My work is in Tan Binh so trade off between longer and costlier commute but having more space for better value or staying closer in but living in areas which basically has not services for foreigners.

Storage space and security is essential. Could be open to house share; doesn't have to be a high rise living.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

I lived in Tan Binh about 8 years ago, I liked it as it was away from the expat areas.