Anybody on Kerkennah wanting to play cards and board games?

Hi,
This is a thread that won't be heavily visited, but thought it worth a try.
There must be someone either English-speaking or French-speaking on the island of Kerkennah who would like to get together and play cards, chess or other board games like Monopoly. I've been here for going on three years and love it, and maybe it's my old age creeping up on me or maybe I'm reverting to a kid again.. but I would like to meet someone who would enjoy such nostalgic pastimes.
They say those who venture nothing achieve nothing.
Best Regards to All,
Cathryn

hope you get some interested. Shame your not in Hammamet as I would have loved to join you!!! LOL

Computer glitch..

And another..

Thanks, Kay. Could be it's just a passing thing, a wave of nostalgia, because I'm much more of an outdoorsy type usually. I don't hold out much hope, as this island is small.
Hope your life goes well in Hammamet. Maybe we can meet for coffee next time I'm there.
Cheers!
Cathryn

hi yes that would be lovely let me know whenever you visit Hammamet

Hi Cathryn,
Although this is an old thread, I'll give it a try, you might be still interested! My name is Yolanda, I moved to Kerkennah 3 years ago and, also I like it and I have family here, I have to admit that it's a bit boring sometimes so, I'd love to meet you and play cards, board games, chess or whatever we come up with.  It could be awesome if we can start something from here, maybe a group of expats! What do you think?
Regards,
Yolanda