Alcoholics Anonymous

I have a relative in Ho Chi Minh City who is an alcoholic. This relative has been living there for more than 8 years, and over that time has become severely  addicted to alcohol. He has worked there in VN for almost his  entire stay, but as the alcoholism has deepened, he has been fired from 2 jobs just this year. I've looked online but haven't found anything that would be useful for him to consult or attend, to start to pull himself away from this deadly addiction.
Can someone here on this forum please tell me what resources and support groups might be available to him in Saigon?  He doesn't have much money now, so fancy or even basic rehab would be out of his reach monetarily.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions and help.

https://www.aahcmc.com

Thanks. I'll pass this on.

A man takes a drink, the drink takes a drink, the drink takes the man. My prayers are with your friend. Alcohol comes in bottles, alcoholism comes in people. He is facing tough odds, yet a well-run group nurtures human miracles. It is highly recommended if he has family they should attend AL-ANON (al-anon.org). At some point in recovery he should also seek out therapy because co-dependency lurks behind dependency.