Naltrexone/Natrex

Does anyone know where I can purchase Naltrexone in Vietnam?  I haven't been able to find it in the Central area but I'm willing to make the trip to a larger city if I  can find it.  I can have it sent from USA but it takes a while and I'm always a bit hesitant to ship medications through customs.

I was prescribed this by my doctor in USA after realizing I was drinking too heavily (Life of an expat). It reduces cravings by blocking the receptors.  A pill before I go out drinking and I lose my desire to have more than one or two drinks.   It's been pretty amazing for me.

This List of generics maybe helpful. Closest countries I see are Hong Kong and Indo.

Hi! I'm with you on this.  Also looking to fill a Naltrexone prescription.  Before I could find a US doctor to prescribe it, I ordered it online from some company in India.   

I've only been in Da Nang Vietnam for a few months but I'm already running into some mail issues (both with sending post cards out and with receiving mail from the states).  So I'm hesitant to spend 100s on a medication that might not get to me.

acolletteg wrote:

I'm already running into some mail issues (both with sending post cards out and with receiving mail from the states).  So I'm hesitant to spend 100s on a medication that might not get to me.

VNPost is where all problems lie.  If you use UPS, FedEx, or DHL, you wouldn't have to worry about lost packages.

I realise that this is an old post but did anybody find Naltrexone in Da Nang?

I realise that this is an old post but did anybody find Naltrexone in Da Nang?

-@QPR_FC

Go to:

Vinmec Da Nang International Hospital

(Bệnh viện Đa khoa Quốc tế Vinmec Đà Nẵng)

30 Tháng 4

Hoà Cường Bắc, Hải Châu

Đà Nẵng (Google Maps link)

Ask to be evaluated by a physician to receive Naltrexone.

Be prepared to present documentation for a previous diagnosis & prescription authorizing your use of the drug.

The physician will arrange to get you the medication through the hospital pharmacy.