Finding accommodation in Langen

Hi Folks,

My name is Ciro (Cheero) Coleman and I´m a Brit who´s recently started working for Lufthansa in Frankfurt.

I´m looking to find accommodation outside of the hotel I´m staying in, which is situated in Langen.  I have already looked at AirBnB and various other sites but nothing has been either in the right place, price or for the length of time required.  I´m here ´til the end of March.

I´m hoping to be closer to the Airport, so around Kelsterbach, Niederrad or Sachsenhausen (South of the river Main) in order of preference and have up to €750 towards rent – all in!!!

If anyone knows of something going then I´d be very happy to hear from you.

You can email direct to: *** if you wish.

Thanks in anticipation.

Ciro

Moderated by Alexia 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details for your own security. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Ciro,

Given the tight rental market and the conservativeness of most German landlords, it is very unlikely that you find any normel rental property for the short time you are here.
Your only chance is services apartments, which can be booked by the week or day - but you'd have to double or triple the price range you mention.
Good luck!

Thanks for that Beppi,

Yes, you may well be right as I didn´t have anywhere near the problem I´m experiencing when I worked in Dresden and Mannheim.  Like Robert Burn´s Spider, though, I will, try, try and try again!!!

Where there´s a will, there´s a relative!!  No, that should be -  way!!!!

Cheers

Ciro

Hello Ciro Coleman,

I created a new discussion from these posts on the Germany forum.

Did you find an accommodation yet or are you still searching ?

See you soon,

Alexia
Expat.com Team