Jeddah Airport

Hi,

I'm seeking some advice regards travelling to and from Jeddah Airport from Umluj, which is on the coast, a hour and a half travel from Yanbu.

I can make the trip by either by catching a plane from Yanbu, taking a car ride or catching a bus. The bus however does not go directly to Jeddah Airport and here is were I'm seeking advice.

Where and how far from the airport will the bus stop and how easy is it to get from the bus terminal to the airport ?

Many thanks in advance

Hello,
Would you share your travel timings on bus/plane and someone will offer to take you for a ride. Also where is the bus stop? If it is saptco it will stop in Balad, that's about 30 mins drive to airport depending on the traffic.

Thank you Ehtesham for your prompt reply and suggestion. If anyone has a car and is willing to share, l would be looking to travel to Jeddah on late afternoon of the 26th. December or anytime on the 27th. I'm due back to work on Sunday 6th. January 2019. I have not booked any flights as yet but hope to soon before prices rise.

Regards

You can grab an Uber too if all fails

Thank you Sharif... My search indicates a 8 hr. Coach journey between Umluj and Jeddah by car it's estimated between 4-5, has anybody an idea how much it would cost for a taxi ?