I plan on visiting Corozal

What is the best way to get there from  Ambergris Caye? Also any m suggestions on places to stay around Dec. 7-11?

FloraCal wrote:

What is the best way to get there from  Ambergris Caye? Also any m suggestions on places to stay around Dec. 7-11?

Tropic Air has flights between SPR and CZH. Then rent a car in Corozal to explore.
Alternately Fly Tropic Air From SPR to BZE then rent a car there as there are more choices for rental companies.

The drive from BZE is fine, just do not do your first drive in Belize it at night because of the roads/speed bumps/lack of road markings and signage, etc. The drive from BZE to CHZ is about 80 miles/ 1 hour 45 min.

Disclaimer: I have not rented a car in Corazel but google only brought up one rental company there.
I did see a thread on Tripadvisor but it was closed in 2010 for lack of activity.

I don't know if I thanked you for the info. much appreciated.
Wondering if there is a spot in Corozal that expats hang out? Only asking because a friend of mine has a small restaurant/bar in Mexico that many expats hang at. I would like to meet some  folks while I'm there.