Ukraine and discrimination?

Hi guys, my name is Viktor from Malaysia. I am a journalist and I am currently training to become a foreign correspondent in the Eastern European region (Czech Republic, Ukraine, Belarus and Georgia).

I would like to know the general attitude of the Ukrainian people towards people with dark hair and slightly tan skin colour.  Thank you!

Hi Viktor.
To my opinion in Ukraine in big cities the attitude to the people with other color of skin is mostly neutral. There many students from Africa or Arabian countries. In small cities it is unusual to see such persons so people will not know, how to behave themselves.
But be careful, there some nationalistic groups, which have some limited popularity. From their side it could be negative attitude.

Ty very much for the information. I hope to hear from others as well, if they have any idea about this subject.

Hi i am of Indian origin and been in Ukraine for over 15 years and so far have had absolutely no problems and am accepted wherever i may choose to go. So, relax and dont  worry as people here are super friendly and you should have a great time