Construction workers

Hi everyone! planning to build a house in south Bali and wonder if someone know a good trustfull building constructor?

Before you spend any more money, is it legal for you to build?
Do you own the land?
Are you married to an Indonesian?
If so, do you have a prenup?

no, we're gonna lease land for 20+years, and lease out yearly to get back the investment money... already talked to lawyer about that. so do you know any good?

Not a builder to be had, but a guy on this forum local to you might if he sees the thread.
Leasing the property out, just to be a pain, could be seen as commercial, thus you might require a work permit and all the stuff that goes with starting a business here.
I'm not being stroppy but I understand officials on Bali can get quite protective of locals, thus they could take an interest.
Ubudian is the man who is most likely to know the situation on the ground down there.

this is the information i got from a real estate guy: Renting the villa is easy, that's what most people do. Depending on where it is located, it will be more adapted for yearly or daily rental. A pondok wisata (short term rental / airbnb) can only be obtained on a tourist area zoning (pariwisata). These are becoming fewer and further apart; most of them are quite close to the coast and obviously more expensive.

However, most properties have a Rumah Tinggal, an IMB obtained in residential. Technically, these villas can only do monthly/yearly rentals but there is a way around that by obtaining an NPWP (tax number) for the property. Then you pay 10% of your declared revenue and can rent short term. It's a sort of grey zone.