Offered job from nycil

Hello,

I  may get the job offer from  Nycil from otta town as production / R &D Manager  so i have the question

* How is the company , is it good company ? 

They provide all loading and boarding , transportation accomodation for single person.

* up to what salary package /month in US Dollar is affordable for living with family in lagos

Ritesh

Start with the basics, how were you offered the job - did you apply or just get a random email?
Have they asked for any money for visas or whatever?

Loads of scams around so make sure the offer is real before you go any further.

I have got call from local consultant from my town side and they inform to consultant the interview will be taken on conference call not on sky pe

Also they inform to consultant that visa processing fees i have to bare they will be refund after arrival

Here is website can you check and verify it

www.nycil.org

Can you check that whether such type of co. Is actual is located as per given in website and  the top managment person pics given in websight is real or fake ?

DANGER

Send me the link and a copy of the emails via PM before you send any money many fees are scams.
I'll be happy to see what I can find out for you.
You can delete your name or contact details if you wish as I don't need them.

I'll post anything I find on this thread.

I have only website which i given to you

The link doesn't show  as yet so please send by PM.
Also, you must have some other form of contact, an email address or a telephone number

I am waiting for reply - website is given , so again i am giving here for you checks .

www.nycil.org
* if u see the website properly , u will find the top managment persons photo of finance R& D

Plz verify that persons

* also check the video of co.  , when you are going to open it will show error

The mail id and contact no of company is given in website

Registered a long time ago in Lagos - Good start
Hidden registrant details - Never good because you can't check much

The DNS server isn't responding at the moment so I'm unable to access the site - will try later

Still having problems

www.nycil.org's server IP address could not be found.

Ritesh parekh wrote:

Also they inform to consultant that visa processing fees i have to bare they will be refund after arrival

This is the bit I don't like the sound of - looks like a classic scam request

Hello, my wife and I dream of moving from a cold Siberia to a warmer country, she offers me to try to live in Nigeria, but I'm not sure if I can get a job and earn decent money, something that would be enough to pay for housing, clothes and food..My experience as a plumber for over 25 years, but my English is not as good as I would like... From this video https://www.tubeyou.live/video/465209/job-in-nigeria I understood there is a high probability that I will not be able to get a decent job (