How to take medicine for Diabetes when I travel to France?

Sometimes there were no freezers in the refrigerator I needed that I needed a bag of ice for insulin so I took them to plane because the plane has not freezer nor refrigerator. I traveled over there and I had a problem with insulin when I came back to my home because there were no freezers in Hotel, restaurants, others from France.
I need to know how to take medicine in France and what can I take medicine, What food  I can eat. So I want to travel there for working and visiting.
Do you understand what I said?
Thank you very much.

Hello, my mother traveled to France last year with her insulin in a freezer bag like this one. We have a freezer in our fridge but it helped when she was traveling on the plane to keep her medication at the right temperature. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IWH78RG/?tag=paydiabetes-20&pgh=250317233513

Instead of a regular hotel, look for Airbnbs / vacation homes - these will nearly always have fridge/freezers available.

Hi.Im also t1,and I recently learned that we can keep the insulin at room temperature. Unless the heat is really extreme,it won't alter the quality. As for food,just stay away from oignons confits and vinaigre balsamique 😉 .