Electrical online

Evening
Can anyone help me find an online electrical shop ie like currys in Spain , Almeria / vera playa areas..

many thanks
Carol

For those that don't know, Currys is a chain store in the UK that sells Electrical goods.

Carol, are you after anything in particular?

TV , INITALLY

Hi,
By now you will no doubt have been told about Lopez at Antas. Good for a whole lot of things.
Hope your getting sorted now.

Hi! This may be a crazy question but........can you bring a UK fridge freezer over and just change the plug, or..........also, if I were to bring my UK all gas range, which is LPG convertible, would that be viable. Also, an English TV etc, can you just change the plugs or use a travel plug converter? Apologies for ignorance but I'm interested to know and wonder if others have ever done this successfully! Thanks! Cath

To treasures:
       Your “reply” should probably be a separate post.

treasures wrote:

Hi! This may be a crazy question but........can you bring a UK fridge freezer over and just change the plug, or..........also, if I were to bring my UK all gas range, which is LPG convertible, would that be viable. Also, an English TV etc, can you just change the plugs or use a travel plug converter? Apologies for ignorance but I'm interested to know and wonder if others have ever done this successfully! Thanks! Cath

Yes you can bring electrical goods over and change the plug.

Sorry! Still trying to get used to the format of the forum! Apologies!

Thank you for your reply, very helpful! Cath