Latest touristic residence permit policy in Istanbul

Hi

I am planning to come to Istanbul on e-Visa in early Sept.  As the policy gets tightened this year, it requires extra document to apply. I am not sure whether I can get a touristic residence permit without property, work permit.  Does anyone has application experience this year? :)

(Link:http://residencepermitturkey.com/new-rules-2018-about-ikamet-turkish-residence-permit/)

HI,
Regarding your tourist residence permit let me inform you that it is correct that the government has tighten the process but it is just a mater of some more paper work some times according to the officer. we just made for a family from Yemen. they got the permit but for one year not for two years as we use to get before.
don't worry you just have to collect some documents.
i don't mind if you contact me for any help.
Javaid

Hi,  Great to hear that, finally I can feel a bit secure! I am figuring out the all the procedures (tax number, bank account, phone, and etc) needed for a short-term residence, currently preparing documents (police clearance and e-visa) . Still many questions...

Thank you for your help!:)

At your residence permit appointment they will tell you what you're missing and give you 30 days as the deadline to hand in your application.

For short-term residence permit on the tourist visa, the maximum they dish out now (post-April 2018) is 6-months.

The documentation requirement is much more stringent which now includes a full medical (that takes 1.5 days), as well as additional documents from the owner you rent from as well as municipality documents.

Police Certificate is not required (in most cases) for short-term residence permit on a tourist visa.