Iphone repair in District 7

Hi all,

Does anyone know a reliable place in District 7 for iphone repair?

Thanks!

Hi

please tell us more. What needs to repaired? Cracked glass? Dead battery? I had an Ipad repaired quickly at an Apple store in CAM PHA (not the hub of big IT sales, know what I mean)?

Shops usually do have a technician on the premises. Or ask the local Apple shop?

BTW, replacing the screen was only 450 k VND.

Depends on whether you want an authorized repair or just anyone that will void your warranty. If the former go online to the Apple site and you can get the address to authorized retailers and repair facilities.

Just make sure https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/7427666/a … d-service/

WOW interesting article, thanks for sharing that.

@Shezzy I'm having a similar issue. I'm constantly dropping my phone and then hunting for a reliable service provider. lol

@Shezzy I'm having a similar issue. I'm constantly dropping my phone and then hunting for a reliable service provider. lol

- @KaylaBurkeaWdS
If you sign in to your Apple account they will then show you the list of authorized repair places.

A Google search will pull up a number of places but there's a difference between some place saying it's authorized and Apple saying it's authorized.

And note that this thread is almost 4 years old so it's more than likely that you won't get an answer from the OP, especially since she never replied to the assistance offered.

- @KaylaBurkeaWdS
There is MD MacStore in SunRise City North, 27 Đ.Nguyễn Hữu Thọ D7
or one of the most well known is "Halo" in D1 92 Pasteur, they do repair and warranty work. 
As it has certainly been covered before, this would be a good topic to employ the search function if it was any good.  (We gained a thousand emojis but we lost the dumboom man.)
As it has certainly been covered before, this would be a good topic to employ the search function if it was any good.  (We gained a thousand emojis but we lost the dumboom man.)
- @THIGV
:dumbom:

Seeing if the code still works

@AndyHCMChttps://vn.asiafirms.com/ho-chi-minh/md … 74276.html