7 days left with my 180 days

Hi , I will have overextended my stay in Brasil ,August 21 will be my 180 , I am currently still here but leaving Tuesday , the 14th as I will have 7 days left on my time , as to use when I return again in September , as my fiancé will have all the papers needed as I will send when I go home to Canada , and he will register all and as soon as he gets a date for wedding I'll book 2 days before to come and in the 7 days left to get married , I will check the 24 th with federal police if this is allowable as I will have 7 days left here ? Do you see it a problem ? If all is done before I come then we marry within the 7 days then apply permanent visa ? All would have been done but had troubles with some documents but all ok now , we tried everything for me to stay , I can pay 100 R a day but that could be costly, as I need to get papers from Canada and may take a while  , I could stay illegally and be fined but may have problems with wedding so no way , so best was go home , get all papers , still have my 7 days left and come back , you think ? Thank you

Hi, Kimmie,
If you've counted right, you can probably pull it off.
To save yourselves a lot of stress, though, consider contacting the nearest Brazilian Consulate when you get home.  Tell them that you're engaged to be married in Brazil, and ask whether you qualify for a temporary visa, probably a VITEM XI, for family reunion.  You've been good about keeping your record clean, and a temporary visa would put you on a different clock, a better one for your purposes.
Congratulations, and good luck!

Thank you for replying quickly , yes stress lol ,, so I have a tourist visa now ? Can I apply for another as you say , temp or VITX ?as I didn't think I could , and could I apply for this visa in Brazil ? So I wouldn't have to go back to Canada ?trying everything before I go :(

Visas are the responsibility of the Foreign Ministry, and can only be obtained from diplomatic missions abroad.  Changes in status are the responsibility of the Justice Ministry, through the Federal Police, and are given or withheld within Brazil.  The legal and regulatory changes that went into effect last November clarified this distinction to a greater extent than had been the case before.
If you haven't done it already, you and your fiancé can request a change in your status from the Federal Police on the basis of your engagement -- the worst they can say is "no", right?  But for a new visa, you need to go home, or at least, leave Brazil.

Thank you we will do this Monday in São Paulo ❤️