VISA CATEGORY

Hello guyz i am suhel sayyad from india 😊

I need to know i have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering and want to apply for Oman Visa on the basic of Diploma Civil Engineering .

Can you guyz let me know in which category would i get my visa i know that i would not get engineering visa bec i am not an BE Civil Student . I am a Diploma Holder so which Visa would i get and what benifits would i get on that visa 😊😊

Waiting for your replies guyz plz let me know 😊😊

Thanking you
Suhel Sayyad

your visa category was defined by the employer and the position that you will fill in. Your employer was the right person to answer this question.

You will be on Visa for supervisor civil or civil surveyor , but again it depends on your employer once they offer you visa , you have to check. People may come on inferior visa and salary negotiated is also usually not strictly connected to type of visa.

Thank you soo much ratih i got my answer Thanks Alot for the Help 😊😊😊😊.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please post only in english on the forum. You may exchange in any other language through private message. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

My name is Abish . I am working in Oman . I complete my diploma course in civil engineering. Now I am in mason visa but working in supervisor. I need to upgrade my visa but I don't know about this . What kind of visa is better to me

Hello Abish,

Welcome to expat.com!

The last post of this thread is from 2018!

In case you don't find any answer here, don't hesitate to start your own thread on the Oman forum1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team