Job Offer in Dar Es Salaam. I am an Indian and have some questions

i got job  in universal group africa in tanzania .i need to know about the company and location of the company .they are involed in construction of oil and gas sector and  building  etc

Hello.

You may directly ask them about the company location and other details. It's better to know the company before you come. Or you can google about them.

Thanks

Watch out for scams. There have been a bunch of scam oil and gas jobs of late - The big warning sign is them asking for money for whatever.

I too selected for universal group of africa.. Is any information about that company... I have so many doubts about it.. if u know plz replay me as fast as

Thanks

Please post a link to the company web site on this thread

Post a copy of the email here (YOUR name and contact details removed)

Was this a random email?

Have they asked for any money for any reason?

Do as above and there's a fair chance I can assist you

If this is the site.......

http://universalgroupafrica.com/

it was registered without names given this July using a company that registers domains for scammers (Thieves) and other nasty people you really don't want to know.
Their address is a shopping plaza but, on the bright side, there's a shop call "Fred" in it.

Their website pictures are stock images and the text was stolen from

https://www.linkedin.com/company/brocco … struction/

I'm betting:

The job offers were random emails
The emails asked for money, probably for a visa
Someone will reply to this thread and ask if the company is legitimate because they didn't bother reading it

I also got job in universal group of Africa through seven line immigration.
But i had doubt it may be fake job offer.
Until now agency didn't ask to pay money.i was asked to complete medical test ASAP.

[link moderated]

This is link of that company.

Anybody can check and tell me .i will be grateful.
Thanks

Could please share your mobile no
Mine is ***
We can find it

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please note: contact details are not allowed on the open forums.

Dear friends.  I got offer letter from universal group of Africa through seven line consultancy in Punjab batindha. This is original r fake clear me.

I got offer from Universal Group Tanzania VIA SKYLINE OVERSEAS. Already Done Visa Medical.
If anybody knows about that Please contact me.