How can i become malaysian citizen

i am an indian citizen....i need to settle in malaysia by marrying a malaysian girl...How can i get malaysian citizenship and....how can i buy house in malaysia

Anyone can buy a house in Malaysia. There are just minimum purchase prices for foreigners. The State governments decide what is the lowest. Its RM 1 million in most places, but some are as low as RM 300,000

Citizenship is not available. But PR is possible after about 10-11 years if married to a Malaysian.

thank you ....i cant get citizenship

Correct. But new government is talking about possibly offering it to highly skilled professionals perhaps in the future. There is currently the Permanent Residency option for people married to Malaysians. There is also the Talentcorp visa but only after 3 yrs with salary of RM 15,000 per month

I cant understand...whether can i get the citizenship of malaysian or not.......... :/

NO, YOU CANT GET MALAYSIAN CITIZENSHIP

(To work in Malaysia you will need good English language skills !!!!!)

i am not asking about dual citizenship....i am legally declaring that i am not going to be indian citizen...after getting the OCI and can i be malaysian citizen by naturalisation process registration....

You have no Malaysian ancestors so no naturalisation.

If you marry a Malaysian can get Permanent Residency after about 10 years.

Though i am not having ancestor by marrying a malaysian citizen can i get the citizenship......is there any possibility of getting.....if i reside in malaysia for more than 5 years

You can get a  Permanent Residency (PR) by marrying a Malaysian after about 10-11 years.