Moving from Merter to Beylikdüzü

Hello Good People

Simple question , Our office is in Merter , my current apartment is in Merter , but am thinking to move to Beylikdüzü .

What do you think ?

Wasting time

But it has newer modern apartments  , don't you think

Don't you think ?You will waist time in traffic morning and evening.when you can wa and make sport by itself for health and not to spend time or money on transport and in patrol.any way it's your business and your choice.good luck

Good points , thats why am still not sure . Thank you

Welcome

As i'm a real estate advisor don't do this wrong  yourself.
But regardless if you want do it my office which is Remax Marina in Beylikduzu, i'd like to serve u coffe:)

Thanks for the advice 😊 seems I will not do it

dear saif,
i was born and grew up in şişli, very central of old istanbul. but years ago, i moved up to bahçelievler, şişli was no more tolerable. even there is no place to park yr car or you have to pay high fees to reserve room such like an another rent.
here the point is that what you exactly need and want. you are right, there are very beautiful apartments and neighbourhood in beylikdüzü for half price than merter. if you gonna use public transport during rush hours, it may become a nightmare sooner or later. living in beylikdüzü will cost you another half or one hour every morning and evening to reach office and retuen back to home. if you have personal car (or company personnel vehicle) or little more free about yr office hours or still ready to accept the difficulties to have a nice walk upon arrival in much fresher air, do it and dont confuse yrself anymore. dont forget about the weekends when comparing to industrial merter.
good luck

Thank you so much , you mentioned all the points am about . The only thing am worried about is rush hour but am used to that .
And about the price its double here in merter am not paying but why should we pay 1700 tl for a 25 yrs old apartment while you can get a 3 years old apartment for half of that .
I will be looking at apartments today , and I.hope I will find something nice .

Once again , thank you much

sorry that i neglected  the point of rent payable by yr company. but anyway, no matter to "pay 1700 tl for a 25 yrs old apartment while you can get a 3 years old apartment for half of that ." if it was the case, you could find 1/3 or 1/4 price too where you wouldnt be willing to live around. this is what i m trying to say, you can afford double or triple price too for a sea view, or being close to airport. but if it is not important for you or doesnt mean anything to you, why should you?  :unsure so my, yr or others' expectations are comletely different, so as our decisions. get an A4, write down benefits and handicaps for borh merter and beylikdüzü (by means of keep staying or moving up), and act in accordance with what says sum total to you.  :/

Thank Borraro , i Decided to stay in the Merter apartment for the next 3 months , and in that period i will be evaluating all the benefits and handicaps for both , to come up with a decision that i don't regret .
Thank for sharing your thoughts . Appreciated