Finding English speaking jobs

Hello all! Does anyone know of any websites or something to help me find employment in an English speaking job? I can get by in Dutch but my knowledge isn't good enough to work with it. I have gone to VDAB but all they told me to do was to learn Dutch first then get a job..well that could take years! So any tips or help would be greatly appreciated!!

Hey Tay your best bet is to look on some of the employment agency websites like Manpower, Robert Half, and hays.  Depending on what you are looking for you can find a job that deals with english only.  For the record I am in the same boat.

Hey Geno; Thanks for the advice, I never thought of Manpower (didn't really know it was here actually!) But I will give them a shot. Thanks again! Good luck with your search:D

Hi guys,

I am in a similar position. There seems to be a lot of jobs asking for Dutch and it's really disapointing. Back in my country the most studied languages are English, French and German. Did you find any luck in finding a job? What fields are you looking for? I'm in the online marketing.
Someone advised me to look for English speaking jobs in the EU, the French or Walloon government or the very large multinationals.

Tomorrow I have an interview with a multinational, however it's 50 km from where I live.. let's see what happens.

Good luck to you!

your next bet is crappy jobs like shelf stacking etc

if you're not too picky about a job you could definitely find a job at a hostel. i know this american who even got a work visa just for working at a hostel in bruges.

Yeah and really this is Belguim its French / Dutch and Brussles is Multi lang also most good job expect you to speak french dutch and english. Your probs best not being to pick untill you learn the language or languages