House for rent that allow pets

Greeting to all,

My wife and our two dogs are planning an extended trip to puerto plata in January 2019 an are having a hard time finding a place to live. I have made contact with numerous property management companies but I'm being told 95% of owners dont allow pets. 

I'm looking for a 2+bedroom / 2+ restroom house with a yard, furnished. Neighborhood to include perla marina, procab, torre alta, costambar and any other neighborhood you guys can recommend. My budget is $400-$800usd per month.

That is not the normal reaction here. Most places allow pets.  I am sure others will  have some ideas for you. Avoid property managers if you can.

@planner, I read your advice on Heartbroken by Corruption post and I would love to mingle with the locals and expat to find a suitable place, but hard to do from Tennessee. That's why I'm reaching out here. Thanks for all your words of wisdom.

Hello
I hope you found somewhere. I'm bringing my dogs next week. I found a pet friendly place on the drrentalsonline website. Unfortunately, it blew the budget..  :( I think it might be hard to find somewhere nice  with yard in nice area that accepts pets for $400 per month. If you do let me know!
The place I rented sound and looks lovely. Will let people know if the pictures match reality....  However, from my searching most 'tourist'  places on vbro or airbnb etc. don't accept pets.

We have been doing hours upon hours looking for places that allow a dog over 60 pounds.  We did find on HomeAway a number of places in Costambar that allow dogs under 35 pounds.  After contacting the owners and having a bit of a conversation with them some have relaxed on the weight requirement.  I am guessing this would be due to either a booking with a dog or no booking.  I asked the dog about a diet and he said no so we will keep looking.  Ha.

Let me know if you would consider Luperon?

BIG Bob

Will do and THANKS!