Help any mature expats!

Hi, I'm moving to Melbourne for my partners work and am worried that I might feel isolated due to my age (early 50's).  Would love to meet people in a similar situation for coffee, lunch, cinema, theatre, etc.

Welcome on board mbv ;)

Hi, just interested in how you've gone with finding expats in Melbourne
Simon

Hi
We moved to Melbourne from Singapore about 6 years ago. When do you think you may be arriving.  We can meet up.  It's a great City to live always lots to do.  You will love it.

Hello julesing and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)

Hi,

I think no matter what age, it is easy to link up in Melbourne with like-minded people. No matter what your interests are there is bound to be a group or so doing the same. I think that is one of the best ways to connect in Melbourne.

Ηello,im from Greece.Here in my country the economic situation is terrible and im thinking to move there.How easy is to find work in Melbourne?Im 41 years old.

Hi Spiros_Greece, I think that you should start a new thread on the forum.

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Hello,

i just read your ad.
Did you allready made friends?

I am in the same age group and move to Melborne mext month.
Are you interested in meeting up?

Cheers Sigrid

We moved to Melbourne (from Singapore) last month. Also in the "mature age group" ...... mbv, you have been here nearly a year now, how is it going ir you???

My email is

leonefabre AT gmail DOT com

If anyone cares to meet up either in Melbourne or would like a bit if a drive out to tge country side near where we now live!!!

Leone and John