Looking for rental in Atenas

Hi all,

I'm looking for help in finding a rental in or near Atenas. I'd like to rent short-term, a month or maybe two, to check out the area. Dates are flexible.

I am looking for a stand-alone cottage or house. It can be quite small. Here in California I live in a rural cottage just under 500 square feet.  I'm looking for a quiet location, with enough space between me and my neighbors so I don't smell the fumes from their washer or dryer (I'm chemically sensitive).

I could pay up to $800 but looking on Encuentra24 at the available rentals, it seems like I shouldn't have to pay that much.

Any thoughts or suggestions much appreciated!

Peggy

Hi peggyk , :)

I invite you to visit Housing in Costa Rica where you will more likely find what you are looking for.

Good Luck.

Anas,
Expat.com Team

peggyk wrote:

Hi all,

I'm looking for help in finding a rental in or near Atenas. I'd like to rent short-term, a month or maybe two, to check out the area. Dates are flexible.

I am looking for a stand-alone cottage or house. It can be quite small. Here in California I live in a rural cottage just under 500 square feet.  I'm looking for a quiet location, with enough space between me and my neighbors so I don't smell the fumes from their washer or dryer (I'm chemically sensitive).

I could pay up to $800 but looking on Encuentra24 at the available rentals, it seems like I shouldn't have to pay that much.

Any thoughts or suggestions much appreciated!

Peggy

Hola Peggy,

There are also quite a few on Craigslist Costa Rica.  It looks like you can find a nice two bedroom for about $400-$500.  In case you're unfamiliar with how to use it - go to "apts/housing" and then in the search window at the top enter Atenas.  Many to choose from.

Good luck and hope that you find a great adventure here!

- Expat Dave

We rented a beautiful place in Atenas in a nice gated community,  Boca Verde.  The owner had 4 cottages on his property with a shared pool.  He was amazing to deal with, the houses were awesome.  If you want his info, let me know and I will give you his email address