Decent cost chinese class Taipei

Hello, Im moving to Taipei soon and I was told that it would be easier to get an ARC if I take a Chinese class. Would you know of a decent cost Chinese class that I can take once a week, I cannot do more than one day as my profession requires me to have a very adaptable schedule.

Thank you :)

Hello, it's Tzuen again

I take a look for you and there are lots of colleges offering Chinese class. I think you can decide after you have a place to stay in Taipei so you can choose the one which is closer to home. And the average cost is 25000 NTD for 15 hours a week and lasts like 3 months. But if you can't do more than 1 day, you might need to contact those schools for more information because I think group class for several days in a week is more common.

Ah hello, you keep coming to my aid thank you :) Yes I looked and I only found multiple day classes, I see you reinforced what I saw. Okay great I will contact them about it.

Thank you again

Hello

Well...as you can see, not lots of Taiwanese on this website so I thought I'd help like what I've gotten from others. That's great!!! I'm glad you did the research because I didn't know that you did it so I just took a look for them. Actually I think there are lots of Facebook group like foreigners in Taiwan. Maybe you can take a look for it and sometimes they can be very helpful too. Or ask around for more exchange students in Taiwan. For example, there are over 1/2 people who are foreigners in my department. And they do attend this kinda group so they can find a part-time here and share some experience. Maybe more of your questions could be clarified there as well.

Good luck 🙂

Hi,
I am Taiwanese, living in Hsinchu.
We can have further discussion about your needs.