Job offer in Scotland

Hello everyone good day!

I got job offer in Scotland from affinity holding hospital Ltd Glasgow Scotland. I received the job offer in email and asking me to contact Mr. Danny Robertson solicitors LLC for the procrument of my Scottish international workers certificate. Please kindly help me with how to check whether the job offer I received is genuine. Or is there a hospital named affinity hospital holding Ltd is currently active.
Your response would be highly appreciated

Company details as follows

AFFINITY HOSPITAL HOLDING LTD
Human Resources Manager/Director
Office: 38-40 Mansionhouse Road,
Glasgow, G41 3DW Scotland, United Kingdom
Office Line
E-mail: [email protected]

Below the details to process my Scottish international workers certificate

DANNY ROBERTSON SOLICITORS LLC
Contact Person: Danny Robertson
Barristers, Solicitors, Notaries
Address: 275 Bath Street, Glasgow,
G2 4JR, Scotland, United Kingdom

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

From what I can see, this is a private Mental Health premises.

However, the bit about a "Scottish international workers certificate" reveals it to be a scam (see this link); there is no such certificate.

My advice is to avoid this like you would a disease.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

I too just got a email today from the same firm. May I know whether its genuine or fake? This is what I received today via email :

Dear Applicant,

Please accept our heartiest congratulations on your selection to work with us in the on-going recruitment process. This is such a wonderful opportunity for you. The hiring manager and executives of Affinity Hospitals Holding Ltd who reviewed your Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume were impressed, and they are giving you their full assurance that the company would be in touch with you soon with their decision.

You're a shoe-in for the job and you'll certainly get it. Start making efforts and arrangement for your relocation to Scotland UK, as Affinity Hospitals Holding Ltd are preparing your contract document. The Hard Copy of your Confidential Invitation Letter and other Supporting Document will be sent to the Immigration Service here in Scotland for their review and verification.

Affinity Hospitals Holding Ltd will send all your traveling documents to UK consulate in your location, and will notify you when to go to the consulate for collection and official stamping of your 4 years visa, including your family if you are relocating with them (ONLY FOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED). On your arrival to Scotland, you will undergo an oral examination (interview), failure to pass the interview will subject you to undergo intensive orientation training for one week, in order to familiarize you with our institutional standards. Note that we reserve the right to investigate all details provided. Falsification of credentials is a basis for denial, refusal or termination of employment.

The strength and vitality that Affinity Hospitals Holding Ltd today enjoys is due in no small part to the many important contributions made by each of its members. The company benefits greatly from the dedication and professionalism that each of you brings to your work.

As an esteemed company, Affinity Hospitals Holding Ltd takes special interest in the well-being of everyone in its institution. The policies, benefits, and services that will be described in your job offer document reflect that concern. I encourage you to take advantage of the opportunities and resources available to you for your personal growth and professional development.

I hope you will derive much satisfaction and personal fulfillment in knowing the vital contribution that you will make to the success of our company.

We will get back to you as soon as your contract document is ready. Always check your email in order to follow up your application.

Congratulations once again as we remain committed to you.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mrs Faustina Emon
Recruitment & Administration Supervisor

Almost certainly a scam; be very careful.  Should you chose to follow it further and they ask you for ANY money; then it's certainly a scam.  In all cases in the UK, it's down to the Employer to meet any visa costs.

Will definitely update with the further mails... Let's see...

As a general note to all, the UK is very restrictive on work visas for non-EU citizens, to the extent that it has a "Shortage Occupation List" and then on top of that uses regional quotas for those who actually qualify from that list, so even if you find a job and an employer who will employ you, if the quota for the period has been used, you will not get a work visa.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team