Living in Bangkok

Hi,

I'm currently Living in South Africa, all my life I wanted to go overseas and see more of this world, I would like to move to Thailand and Teach English as a foreign language .
I'm currently busy with my TEFL certificate, I have a Degree and previous Teaching experience.

One of my friends is currently in Bangkok doing the same, he claims its the best choice he ever made and it sound like the life.

Can someone please advise me on how I should go about this and if it is indeed worth it?

Hi and welcome to the forum  :)

Whilst waiting for replies please take the time to read other posts on the forum which will have information for you.

Hi expat for 28 years living and working in Thailand for 18 years ,join the group to see what's all about and sell my bike 🏍 if someone interested . Ducati scrambler 400 cc perfect condition just check up and ready to go. Model 2017 ,5000km only 200k bahts.
If anyone interested contact me.
Thanks
Pierre

Try advertising on Bahtsold. :)

Amore123 wrote:

I'm currently busy with my TEFL certificate, I have a Degree and previous Teaching experience.

One of my friends is currently in Bangkok doing the same, he claims its the best choice he ever made and it sound like the life.

Can someone please advise me on how I should go about this and if it is indeed worth it?

Sigh! With all of the foregoing considered (in you own ^ plain English words), you already have a reliable  "advisory"_information source to begin with, eh?.........:cool:

Ok thank you very much

You're welcome.

Perhaps Amore123 & Pierre-Rimo ^ are using either the same PC, or same IP address, :/

Kindly clarify. Thank you.