EEA Family Permit Application Doubt

Hi!
I'm Tobias from Slovenia and I am married with Malena from Argentina
We intend to go living to the UK so my wife is applying for an EEA Family Permit (family member)

We have a doubt with the online application:
One of the last parts to be completed is called "EEA National" we'e not sure how to fill it. It asks for "Passport Information" but we dont understand if it asks for my wife information or mine (the EEA sponsor).

As this part is called "EEA National" we assume that we should put my passport information, but as the questions are directed to the one making the application, it's not clear. Could you help us figure this out?

Thanks a lot!

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

As the Form says, it is asking for the information about the EEA national around who the claim for a visa is being made; so it needs your information.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

tobiastercic wrote:

Hi!
I'm Tobias from Slovenia and I am married with Malena from Argentina
We intend to go living to the UK so my wife is applying for an EEA Family Permit (family member)

We have a doubt with the online application:
One of the last parts to be completed is called "EEA National" we'e not sure how to fill it. It asks for "Passport Information" but we dont understand if it asks for my wife information or mine (the EEA sponsor).

As this part is called "EEA National" we assume that we should put my passport information, but as the questions are directed to the one making the application, it's not clear. Could you help us figure this out?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Tobias,

i have applied for family permit letme know which page you are talking about or under which heading it is coming
kind regards