GAMCA approved medical center

Hi iam working in saudi Arabia. Recently I got offer from oman.Thay are asking for my medical fitness from approved medical centers.  These are available in saudi Arabia?? Please reply and help me.

Hello, I have a similar situation. I am currently working here in Riyadh and  I recieved a job offer in Muscat . Were you able to successfully relocate in Oman ?Can please share your experience?

Hi
Have u found GAMCA approved medical centers in Saudi Arabia. Am also presently in the same scenario got an offer from an organization searching for a GAMCA in KSA. Appreciate your reply in this regard.

How to get gamca medical report from saudi Arabia,  i got offer from oman please advise

How did you all manage the issue?

I (GagoKS) applied for Medical, got the gcc slip #. After test, when i check medical status, its showing me result of different person named (Rizwan). From the report, i picked the passport number of Rizwan and printed GCC slip number and found out that slip number of Rizwan and mine are same. but both have different passport number. Is this normal or there is some bug in the system, which resulted into this data issue.

Need help how to get this issue resolved

Hi ashok,
How you solve the issue

First go to the gamca medical website give the complete details then book ur appointment then website automatically generate gamca approved medical center on your appointment slip

Go to the medical lab they resolved ur issue.

How i can find gamca approved medical centre in saudi arabia.. Please help

Any answer

Hello everyone,

GAMCA related questions are very frequently discussed on the Saudi Arabia forum. Please browse through it to read the answers.

You will hopefully find those you are looking for.

Djameel
Expat.com Team

@Djameel  Please tag a link to this answer.. I searched but there is not much information

To keep it very simple for everybody:

GAMCA centers are ONLY OUTSIDE of the GCC.  This means that you need to go to GAMCA if you are coming to the GCC from OUTSIDE of it e.g. from India.  The reason for GAMCA outside is to avoid any tampering of reports in third world countries and to ensure quality of tests.  A clinic there has to get certified by GAMCA and if they mess up a result, they could be fined and lose certification.

If you are moving within GCC, medical report from any hospital would work.  Because, healthcare is strictly regulated in the GCC so there is no trust issue on medical reports.

For example:

I moved from UAE to Bahrain.  I downloaded the format from LMRA Bahrain and had the medical center in UAE assess me on it.
When I was getting my Iqama for Saudi from Bahrain, I went to a hospital on Saudi Embassy panel and they did the Saudi visa medical.

At no point in time, did I have to go to GAMCA.
I searched for centers in Riyadh who are providing medical reports for GCC visa purpose.

Riyadh residents can contact here:

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Do not share your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Hello Fahad Ahmed25,

Please note that for security reasons, you should not post your contact details on a public forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

People can contact Safa Makkah Medical Center in Batha , they provide medical services.

@ashok9885 3

Hello, I have a similar situation. I am currently working here in jeddah and  I recieved a job offer in Muscat Oman . Were you able to successfully relocate in Oman ?Can please share

@ashok9885 3

Hello, I have a similar situation. I am currently working here in jeddah and  I recieved a job offer in Muscat . Were you able to successfully relocate in Oman ?Can please share

@khanbadar19

Hi,

Did you receive an answer for your question( Ksa GAMCA medical center)?

Me too looking for the same.

Thanks

Faraj

Hello, I am currently working here in Tabuk area and  I recieved a job offer in Muscat . Could pls suggest me GAMCA approved medical centre Tabuk Ksa?Can please share.

Thanks

Faraj

@khanbadar19  have you done your medical from saudi arabia  for oman. Would you like to share your experience. Thanks

@Ayengandus hello can you tell me the result please. I m also same situation

@salahchowdhury86

result is done

Qatar GAMCA Medical test report is valid for Saudi Arabia????

Hi sir,

Can I do my medical here in saudia for a new visa?

I have  offer from  other company. Can I make my medical test in saudia before exit