Any British/French ladies out there?

Hello,

I just joined after moving from London last month and cannot find any active expat ladies club.
I have written to a few including the Muscat Phoenix Ladies and the Mascate Francophone but no-one has ever replied back.

I have lived as an expat in many different countries for 27 years and for the first time, cannot seem to connect with my own community - Which I can see is thriving - in this part of the world. How bizarre...

Any British or French ladies out there?

(Please if male refrain from adding me to your connections - I am a married middle age woman with no interest in dating. Thank you. Shokran).

[link moderated]

I would rather advise you to visit various facebook pages which are made and run by muscat ladies (Don't ask the pages names ad search yourself).
There's a British community centre as well in Muscat (Don't know the location), else socializing is the best option.

P.S,  if someone adds you and you have no interest in responding, simply cancel the contact request and you can even block a person, You may not need to mention your personal details here specifically.

I am looking for good friend lady 9

Hello Abdulaziz Almaskary,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that this thread is old and you may not get any reply here.

You should post an advert in the Muscat classifieds section.

There is a category for friendship.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed