Looking for flat on share basis girls

Looking for one or two open minded yet professional Female housemates who are interested in sharing a clean 2 or 3 bedroom apartment as soon as possible under a short term or long term contract. I️ am from NepalI️i will start my job here in Doha mid july I️ plan to stay here long term. My budget is anywhere from 2,000-3,000. Need something fully furnished and would prefer to have a private bathroom. I️ require to have space for parking.

If you have a room available or are keen to find an apartment to share, let me know.

Hi Vanditasingh, welcome to the forum.

We have a dedicated section, Shared accommodation in Doha. Feel free to drop an advert in that section so that interested members can easily contact you.

hope you will have a nice stay,
Bhavna

Hello Vandita
M looking for women only to share my large 3 bedrooms please reach out to me to meet and discuss
Thanks

Hello it is located in lagoona zig zag towers near the pearl this is my add :

Zig Zag is located in one of the best location in Doha in front of grand Hyatt , Ritz Carton and: the Mondrian, near the Pearl , close to city center 10mn , Qatar university , Lusail , there is in between the Zig Zag tower a direct access to the Lagoona mall in 2 mn from the flat.

One bedroom with ensuite bathroom is availlable in my large flat : 286 sqm , with 3 bedrooms , lot of privacy , large living room , fully furnished .

Large outdoor pool, gym &sauna , access card for the two towers

All bills & amenities included!!

please reach out to visit ! Short therm possible women only

5000 qr all bills included only the maid once every week or maximum 10 days is to be shared with other tenant ;)

I am looking for flatmate also, which area are you looking for?