EP termination, Income tax clearance

Hi All,

I have put my resignation in my current company in KL and asked them to provide me relieving by 28th May, but somehow my manager want to to stay here for few more weeks. Now the issue is I have to fly away from Malaysia on 28th Night and I want to settle income tax before that.
Can you please let me know
1.If HR will not finalize my Full and FInal by that time then how I can clear my income tax?
2. how many days usually it take to get income tax clearance.
3. If company will submit my EP cancellation on last day (28th May) and by that time income tax will not be cleared can immigration guys stop me at airport? If yes then what will be the way forward?

Thanks for clarifying my doubts as I am in big trouble at the moment.

Your company needs to submit your passport immediatlely now for cancellation as you need your passport to travel.

You can go to get clearance from your tax office but do need Leavers Form from employer and it takes 10 days

If you have not been in Malaysia for 182 days in 2018 do listen to your employer

Dear Gravitas , thanks a lot for your prompt response. I can foresee that my current employer will delay my tax clearance purposely. Can you please let me know one thing , if i'll Leave Malaysia without getting my tax clearance , can I do my tax clearance later online ? Or can my company do it later ? I don't want to lose the new opportunity I am getting because of my company unprofessional attitude .